Watch and Give offers a solution that benefits brands, consumers and non profit organisations, by reconnecting consumers with advertising, simplifying donations to charities and helping brands reconnect with their customers, with a focus on Corporate Social Responsibility...
Watch and Give offers a solution that benefits brands, consumers and non profit organisations, by reconnecting consumers with advertising, simplifying donations to charities and helping brands reconnect with their customers, with a focus on Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR). We enable consumers to make free donations to charities just by watching short ads, sponsored by corporations:
- The brand chooses a video content (ad), a charity it wants to support and a donation budget
- Thanks to our innovative technology, we create the advertising campaign in minutes, on any advertising platform
- Every time a user watches an ad, a donation is made by the corporation to the charity
Our social innovation targets the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) adopted by the United Nations in September 2015, as we can help fighting poverty, ensuring sustainability for all and protecting the planet.
We developed two different products that address the major issues faced by advertisers today: user engagement, fear of advertising and search for a responsible communication strategy. Our 2 products use innovative digital technologies and can be implemented on any advertising platform:
- The SolidARity Code (QR code technology) can be used online, on print media (magazines, booksâ€¦), on television and for outdoor advertising.
- The Impact Snippet (widget) can be used online on any website, on the phone or computer.
Before Phase 1 application, both products were still in development.
The main objectives of this study were to analyze 3 main feasibility issues: Technical and practical; Commercial and business; and Financial. This was helpful to define the way to upscale as well as our growth and expansion strategy.
To answer those questions, we worked on different issues:
1. Product validation.
2. Market analysis and risk assessment.
3. Stakeholders engagement and customer acceptance.
4. Technological roadmap and innovation strategy.
5. Intellectual Property protection, regulatory and standardization plan.
6. Operational, Technology and Financial requirements.
As conclusion, the project shall continue with the aim to get Watch and Give as a market ready company targeting the strategic segments and geographical areas we have identified through the feasibility report. To reach those segments, we need to reach our target stage of development at the end of Phase 2.
We expect EBITDA around â‚¬2,8M by Sept. 2024, hiring 46 employees and reaching 194 customers.
More info: https://www.boon.today.