Explore the words cloud of the NEWPATHWAYS project. It provides you a very rough idea of what is the project "NEWPATHWAYS" about.
The following table provides information about the project.
Opetus ja Kultturiministeriö
|Coordinator Country||Finland [FI]|
|Total cost||238˙750 €|
|EC max contribution||191˙000 € (80%)|
1. H2020-EU.5.b. (Promote gender equality in particular by supporting structural change in the organisation of research institutions and in the content and design of research activities)
|Duration (year-month-day)||from 2019-06-01 to 2020-05-31|
Take a look of project's partnership.
|1||Opetus ja Kultturiministeriö||FI (Helsinki)||coordinator||191˙000.00|
This is a proposal for a two-day conference to be held in 23-24 October 2019 in Helsinki under the topic of gender equality in research and innovation. The among the objectives of the conference are the following:
1. The proposed Conference will hold discussions that provide the basis for future action under four general themes:
• Institutional or structural change of gender equality in research and innovation. • Intersectionality, diversity and other dimensions of equality in research and innovation to complement the gender equality dimension. • Gender equality dimension in the fields of digitalization, artificial intelligence and robotics. • Gender equality in innovation activities, especially in the private sector.
These themes connect the conference to the ongoing discussions and developments in the research and innovation area.
2. Another important objective is to focus on the future of equality in research and innovation and the next steps necessary to ensure progress for the future strategy and actions at national EU and global level.
3. The Conference will also look at the achievements of the past 20 years and lessons learned in European gender equality policy development in particular with established instruments, involvement and collaboration. One of the main focus of the Conference will be to discuss how to utilize what we have learned in bringing forth a new and improved vision for gender issues in research and innovation.
Are you the coordinator (or a participant) of this project? Plaese send me more information about the "NEWPATHWAYS" project.
For instance: the website url (it has not provided by EU-opendata yet), the logo, a more detailed description of the project (in plain text as a rtf file or a word file), some pictures (as picture files, not embedded into any word file), twitter account, linkedin page, etc.
Send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and I put them in your project's page as son as possible.
Thanks. And then put a link of this page into your project's website.
The information about "NEWPATHWAYS" are provided by the European Opendata Portal: CORDIS opendata.