Explore the words cloud of the Reuse as a service project. It provides you a very rough idea of what is the project "Reuse as a service" about.
The following table provides information about the project.
PLAN B FROM OUTER SPACE OY
|Coordinator Country||Finland [FI]|
|Total cost||2˙564˙375 €|
|EC max contribution||1˙780˙362 € (69%)|
1. H2020-EU.3. (PRIORITY 'Societal challenges)
2. H2020-EU.2.3. (INDUSTRIAL LEADERSHIP - Innovation In SMEs)
3. H2020-EU.2.1. (INDUSTRIAL LEADERSHIP - Leadership in enabling and industrial technologies)
|Duration (year-month-day)||from 2019-11-01 to 2021-10-31|
Take a look of project's partnership.
|1||PLAN B FROM OUTER SPACE OY||FI (HELSINKI)||coordinator||1˙780˙362.00|
Reusable packaging as a service
• We all shop more online, and each EU resident creates 160 kilograms of packaging waste annually. Current delivery packaging in e-commerce is used once and thrown away, with 52% going directly to a landfill; • A European strategy for Plastics in Circular Economy requires all packaging to be reusable or recyclable by 2030. Solution • Cost-effective, easy to use reusable and returnable delivery packaging service for e-commerce; • Data and logistics platform to take back empty packaging and reward users for taking part; • The solution has already been demonstrated on a small-scale in an operational environment reaching TRL 7. User and customer feedback are positive without exceptions;
• Total Available market (TAM) in 2018 was $850bn. Serviceable Available Market (SAM) is $15bn ($24bn in 2023). RePack Target Market € 600m; • Demonstrated customer willingness to pay: used by 50 brands in 14 countries. Service revenue 200k € in 2018 with 30 000 shipments. Goal of the Proposal
RePack service will be scaled-up to replace single-use packaging.
Are you the coordinator (or a participant) of this project? Plaese send me more information about the "REUSE AS A SERVICE" project.
For instance: the website url (it has not provided by EU-opendata yet), the logo, a more detailed description of the project (in plain text as a rtf file or a word file), some pictures (as picture files, not embedded into any word file), twitter account, linkedin page, etc.
Send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and I put them in your project's page as son as possible.
Thanks. And then put a link of this page into your project's website.
The information about "REUSE AS A SERVICE" are provided by the European Opendata Portal: CORDIS opendata.
Assessing the feasibility of MT-011, a first-in-class drug to treat glaucoma and other neurodegenerative diseases via a breakthrough mechanism-of-actionRead More
ADVANCED TREATMENT OF CONTAMINATED SOILRead More
Interactive Digital Signage with emotional intelligence for smart citiesRead More