Explore the words cloud of the OXTOP project. It provides you a very rough idea of what is the project "OXTOP" about.
The following table provides information about the project.
THE CHANCELLOR, MASTERS AND SCHOLARS OF THE UNIVERSITY OF OXFORD
|Coordinator Country||United Kingdom [UK]|
|Total cost||1˙497˙422 €|
|EC max contribution||1˙497˙422 € (100%)|
1. H2020-EU.1.1. (EXCELLENT SCIENCE - European Research Council (ERC))
|Duration (year-month-day)||from 2016-05-01 to 2021-04-30|
Take a look of project's partnership.
|1||THE CHANCELLOR, MASTERS AND SCHOLARS OF THE UNIVERSITY OF OXFORD||UK (OXFORD)||coordinator||1˙497˙422.00|
This project aims to build a group that brings together experts in gauge-theoretic, geometric, and group-theoretic techniques. It consists of 4 branches.
1. Cobordism maps in knot Floer homology (HFK). Defined by the PI, these should yield invariants of surfaces in 4-manifolds. Hence, they could be used to bound the 4-ball genus and the unknotting number, providing a tool for finding a counterexample to the smooth 4-dimensional Poincaré conjecture, and to decide whether a given slice knot bounds a ribbon surface. The cobordism maps seem to yield a spectral sequence from Khovanov homology to HFK. An important biological application is an obstruction for two links to be related by a band surgery.
2. TQFTs. We use our classification of (21)-dimensional TQFTs in terms of GNF*-algebras and MCG representations to find new examples of such TQFTs. First, we simplify the algebraic structure, then determine when a GNF*-algebra corresponds to a (111)-dimensional TQFT. This would allow us to find a (21)-dimensional TQFT that is not (111)-dimensional.
3. Heegaard Floer (HF) homology and geometrization. There are currently few links known between Floer-theoretic invariants of 3-manifolds and the geometric structures they admit. We propose to study the Floer homology of arithmetic 3-manifolds. These are often L-spaces; the question is when this happens, and whether the HF correction terms contain any number-theoretic information. The next step is studying the relationship between HF and the Thurston geometries, and then gluing along tori via bordered Floer homology. An important step is to understand the behaviour of HF under covering maps.
4. The Fox conjecture. This states that the absolute values of the coefficients of the Alexander polynomial of an alternating knot form a unimodal sequence. We propose a strategy for attacking this conjecture via the graph-theoretic description of the Alexander polynomial due to Kálmán, and the test of log-concavity of Huh.
|year||authors and title||journal||last update|
AndrÃ¡s JuhÃ¡sz, Marco Marengon
Computing cobordism maps in link Floer homology and the reduced Khovanov TQFT
published pages: 1315-1390, ISSN: 1022-1824, DOI: 10.1007/s00029-017-0368-9
|Selecta Mathematica 24/2||2019-07-08|
Defining and classifying TQFTs via surgery
published pages: 229-321, ISSN: 1663-487X, DOI: 10.4171/qt/108
|Quantum Topology 9/2||2019-07-08|
Andras Juhasz, Sungkyung Kang
Spectral order for contact manifolds with convex boundary
published pages: 3315-3338, ISSN: 1472-2747, DOI:
|Algebraic and Geometric Topology 18/6||2019-04-14|
On concordances in 3-manifolds
published pages: 180-200, ISSN: 1753-8416, DOI: 10.1112/topo.12051
|Journal of Topology 11/1||2019-04-04|
Paolo Aceto, Marco Golla, Ana G. Lecuona
Handle decompositions of rational homology balls and Cassonâ€“Gordon invariants
published pages: 4059-4072, ISSN: 0002-9939, DOI: 10.1090/proc/14035
|Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society 146/9||2019-04-09|
JÃ³zsef BodnÃ¡r, Daniele Celoria, Marco Golla
A note on cobordisms of algebraic knots
published pages: 2543-2564, ISSN: 1472-2747, DOI: 10.2140/agt.2017.17.2543
|Algebraic & Geometric Topology 17/4||2019-04-04|
Are you the coordinator (or a participant) of this project? Plaese send me more information about the "OXTOP" project.
For instance: the website url (it has not provided by EU-opendata yet), the logo, a more detailed description of the project (in plain text as a rtf file or a word file), some pictures (as picture files, not embedded into any word file), twitter account, linkedin page, etc.
Send me an email (email@example.com) and I put them in your project's page as son as possible.
Thanks. And then put a link of this page into your project's website.
The information about "OXTOP" are provided by the European Opendata Portal: CORDIS opendata.