Explore the words cloud of the NeMo project. It provides you a very rough idea of what is the project "NeMo" about.
The following table provides information about the project.
AREA DI RICERCA SCIENTIFICA E TECNOLOGICA DI TRIESTE
|Coordinator Country||Italy [IT]|
|Total cost||903˙671 €|
|EC max contribution||903˙671 € (100%)|
1. H2020-EU.3.3.7. (Market uptake of energy innovation - building on Intelligent Energy Europe)
2. H2020-EU.3.3.1. (Reducing energy consumption and carbon foorpint by smart and sustainable use)
|Duration (year-month-day)||from 2017-06-01 to 2021-05-31|
Take a look of project's partnership.
|1||AREA DI RICERCA SCIENTIFICA E TECNOLOGICA DI TRIESTE||IT (TRIESTE)||coordinator||326˙771.00|
|2||REGIONE AUTONOMA FRIULI-VENEZIA GIULIA||IT (TRIESTE)||participant||242˙458.00|
|3||UNIVERSITA DEGLI STUDI DI TRIESTE||IT (TRIESTE)||participant||120˙152.00|
|4||BIT SERVIZI PER L'INVESTIMENTO SUL TERRITORIO||IT (PARMA)||participant||99˙576.00|
|5||Promoscience srl||IT (TRIESTE)||participant||70˙056.00|
|6||ASSOCIAZIONE NAZIONALE DELL'INDUSTRIA DELL'AUTONOLEGGIO E SERVIZI AUTOMOBILISTICI - ANIASA||IT (ROMA)||participant||44˙656.00|
‘NeMo – New Mobility in Friuli Venezia Giulia’ supports the transition towards e-mobility in public fleets by building integrated technical, economic and legal expertise for the launch of concrete investments.
NeMo combines public and private organizations with institutional competence (Regional Authority FVG is the leading public administration), technical/technological and economic/financial expertise and securing the involvement of private sector operators.
NeMo implements a participated approach to involve the main public and private stakeholders, including mobility service providers, the lenders’ community, procurers and final users of the mobility service.
The project aims to:
- develop an innovative, standardized and easily replicable methodology based on the transition from a ‘fully public-owned fleet’ model to a ‘public-private mobility service partnership’ exploiting regional demand aggregation;
- replace a significant share (around 30%) of vehicles owned by public institutions through a mix of rationalization in use and a mobility-as-a-service scheme based on long-term lease and car-sharing of e-vehicles;
- trigger e-mobility and RES-plants investments for € 13,7m with a 1:15,2 leverage factor;
- build technical economic, legal capacity within public authorities;
- support the uptake of the methodology, tools and outcomes developed in NeMo by regional authorities in new areas and countries.
The work-plan entails 4 main steps for the development of the scheme (participated context analysis, technical feasibility study, financial scheme and business plan, legal/administrative procedures to launch the tender), measures dedicated to dissemination and replication of the scheme (national/international Committee of Observers and replication laboratories). The above combined with experienced management and coordination and supported by a comprehensive communication campaign propping up each individual action for an effective implementation of the work-plan.
|Survey of mobility needs||Documents, reports||2019-03-22 17:13:27|
|Communication plan||Documents, reports||2019-03-22 17:13:25|
|Visual identity||Websites, patent fillings, videos etc.||2019-03-22 17:13:25|
|Communication tools||Websites, patent fillings, videos etc.||2019-03-22 17:13:23|
Take a look to the deliverables list in detail: detailed list of NeMo deliverables.
Are you the coordinator (or a participant) of this project? Plaese send me more information about the "NEMO" project.
For instance: the website url (it has not provided by EU-opendata yet), the logo, a more detailed description of the project (in plain text as a rtf file or a word file), some pictures (as picture files, not embedded into any word file), twitter account, linkedin page, etc.
Send me an email (email@example.com) and I put them in your project's page as son as possible.
Thanks. And then put a link of this page into your project's website.
The information about "NEMO" are provided by the European Opendata Portal: CORDIS opendata.