Explore the words cloud of the Teraseya Prime project. It provides you a very rough idea of what is the project "Teraseya Prime" about.
The following table provides information about the project.
FRONTIER CONECT SRL
|Coordinator Country||Romania [RO]|
|Total cost||71˙429 €|
|EC max contribution||50˙000 € (70%)|
1. H2020-EU.3. (PRIORITY 'Societal challenges)
2. H2020-EU.2.3. (INDUSTRIAL LEADERSHIP - Innovation In SMEs)
3. H2020-EU.2.1. (INDUSTRIAL LEADERSHIP - Leadership in enabling and industrial technologies)
|Duration (year-month-day)||from 2019-12-01 to 2020-03-31|
Take a look of project's partnership.
|1||FRONTIER CONECT SRL||RO (TIMISOARA)||coordinator||50˙000.00|
The world is facing one of the biggest challenges to date: how to feed a growing population with its limited resources. As population grows, agricultural land decreases, favoring expansion of urban areas and new infrastructure projects. As such, a solution must be found. To support farmers in addressing this challenge, Frontier Conect has developed Teraseya. Teraseya is a plug & play intelligent agriculture device, consisting of both hardware (sensors) and software (adaptive algorithms and mobile/desktop platform). Immediately after activation, Teraseya begins collecting sensor data and feeding it through predictive algorithms. Data is correlated with satellite images. Teraseya Prime can send data collected from field sensors at distances of over 14 km, being possible to process data even in areas with low mobile coverage and of GPS technology. Based on data results, Teraseya provides guidelines, warnings and actions to be taken. Teraseya technology offers many advantages: increases profit for farmers, as it decreases input costs and operational costs: -Irrigation water wastage is decreased by 50%; -Fertilizer and pesticide waste is decreased by 40%. Teraseya technology has been field tested in Romania and Luxembourg, together with partners from the public (LuxInnovation, Banat University of Agriculture) and private sectors (Terracult, AgroKiss). We obtained an accuracy level of 90%. At this level, operational costs of a farm decrease by 50%. Frontier Conect is part of a series of programs such as the Hubraum program of Deutsche Telecom to increase technological and business knowledge.We are partners in several Nokia and Orange projects with a value of over €23 million.As part of these projects, over 6000 Teraseya units will be installed in the next 3 years in 3 countries in Eastern Europe, with over 2,000 hectares being already assured for field trials.
Are you the coordinator (or a participant) of this project? Plaese send me more information about the "TERASEYA PRIME" project.
For instance: the website url (it has not provided by EU-opendata yet), the logo, a more detailed description of the project (in plain text as a rtf file or a word file), some pictures (as picture files, not embedded into any word file), twitter account, linkedin page, etc.
Send me an email (email@example.com) and I put them in your project's page as son as possible.
Thanks. And then put a link of this page into your project's website.
The information about "TERASEYA PRIME" are provided by the European Opendata Portal: CORDIS opendata.
Dyme gives its users complete control over their financial situation. The Dyme application provides insight into users’ spending and subscriptions, and lets users cancel, negotiate, or switch any contRead More
Disruptive technology for the identification, quantification and prediction of the evolution of damages in civil engineering structures that increases safety while reducing maintenance costs.Read More
Interactive Digital Signage with emotional intelligence for smart citiesRead More