Explore the words cloud of the FLEXCOLD project. It provides you a very rough idea of what is the project "FLEXCOLD" about.
The following table provides information about the project.
SAINT TROFEE VOF
|Coordinator Country||Netherlands [NL]|
|Total cost||71˙429 €|
|EC max contribution||50˙000 € (70%)|
1. H2020-EU.3.3. (SOCIETAL CHALLENGES - Secure, clean and efficient energy)
2. H2020-EU.2.3.1. (Mainstreaming SME support, especially through a dedicated instrument)
|Duration (year-month-day)||from 2015-06-01 to 2015-11-30|
Take a look of project's partnership.
The FLEXCOLD project will evaluate the feasibility of developing a Time of Use controller for Commercial Refrigerating Equipment (CRE), such as used in supermarkets and food retail stores.
The FLEXCOLD controller enables supermarket and retail store refrigeration equipment to provide electricity demand flexibility, and at the same time reduce it's energy consumption. Small scale (indirect) electricity demand flexibility is desirable as it provides the energy system with flexibility, thus further enabling the growth of the share of renewable electricity production in the EU.
The objective of the Phase 1 feasibility study is to elaborate the business plan for the development and EU market introduction of the FLEXCOLD Time of Use controller for commercial refrigeration equipment. Three subobjectives are related to specific items of the initial business plan (section 1.3):
- market: development of a business model based on a substantiated and validated value proposition and selected customer segment. Fine tuning of the value proposition with selected representatives from the intended customer segment.
- technology: field test assessing the technical feasibility of the concept, planned for June 2015 in a Belgian supermarket of the Colruyt chain. Assess time constants from data measured earlier in 4 Dutch supermarkets.
- company: identification and analysis of strength and weaknesses, and of bottlenecks for growth. Financial and contingency planning. Search for business partners for market introduction in other EU countries. Set up relationships with stakeholders..
Are you the coordinator (or a participant) of this project? Plaese send me more information about the "FLEXCOLD" project.
For instance: the website url (it has not provided by EU-opendata yet), the logo, a more detailed description of the project (in plain text as a rtf file or a word file), some pictures (as picture files, not embedded into any word file), twitter account, linkedin page, etc.
Send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and I put them in your project's page as son as possible.
Thanks. And then put a link of this page into your project's website.
The information about "FLEXCOLD" are provided by the European Opendata Portal: CORDIS opendata.
Demonstration of a self-erection system for wind turbine towersRead More
The CARGOMIL, an innovative self propelled all terrain vehicle for mobilising “where and when the biomass is”.Read More
High precision and performance heliostat for variable geometry fields of Thermosolar PlantsRead More