Explore the words cloud of the FOCUS project. It provides you a very rough idea of what is the project "FOCUS" about.
The following table provides information about the project.
NORGES TEKNISK-NATURVITENSKAPELIGE UNIVERSITET NTNU
|Coordinator Country||Norway [NO]|
|Total cost||324˙794 €|
|EC max contribution||324˙794 € (100%)|
1. H2020-EU.184.108.40.206. (Technologies for Factories of the Future)
|Duration (year-month-day)||from 2015-01-01 to 2016-12-31|
Take a look of project's partnership.
|1||NORGES TEKNISK-NATURVITENSKAPELIGE UNIVERSITET NTNU||NO (TRONDHEIM)||coordinator||88˙976.00|
|2||FRAUNHOFER GESELLSCHAFT ZUR FOERDERUNG DER ANGEWANDTEN FORSCHUNG E.V.||DE (MUNCHEN)||participant||35˙312.00|
|3||DELCAM LTD||UK (BIRMINGHAM)||participant||33˙454.00|
|4||KATHOLIEKE UNIVERSITEIT LEUVEN||BE (LEUVEN)||participant||30˙312.00|
|5||FUNDACION TECNALIA RESEARCH & INNOVATION||ES (DERIO BIZKAIA)||participant||23˙937.00|
|6||UNIVERSITA DEGLI STUDI DI PADOVA||IT (PADOVA)||participant||23˙297.00|
|7||THE UNIVERSITY OF SHEFFIELD||UK (SHEFFIELD)||participant||20˙468.00|
|8||CENTRO RICERCHE FIAT SCPA||IT (ORBASSANO)||participant||18˙750.00|
|9||IDEKO S COOP||ES (ELGOIBAR)||participant||18˙750.00|
|10||POLITECNICO DI MILANO||IT (MILANO)||participant||14˙500.00|
|11||PHILIPS CONSUMER LIFESTYLE BV||NL (EINDHOVEN)||participant||12˙607.00|
|12||AUTODESK LIMITED||UK (FARNBOROUGH)||participant||4˙430.00|
Proposal abstract The FOCUS project will build upon the fundament of five existing FoF Clusters, Zero Defect Manufacturing (4ZDM), Robotics, Clean factory, Precision Micro Production Technologies (High Micro) and Maintenance and support. They will work toward the following four objectives.
1. Provide pro-active support to the projects in the participating clusters to disseminate the project’s tangible outcomes to raise the awareness and thus increasing on a short term the industrial exploitation and take-up (“As-is”).
2. Elaborate on the common ground of the clusters to establish a European state-of-the-art and world-wide technology watch to inform the European manufacturing industry constantly while also formulating (with support from cluster specific top-ranked experts) the future FoF priorities based upon jointly identified business trends and market prospects (“As-is”).
3. Deliver a proven model and associated methodology for effective cluster creation, execution and monitoring based upon the experience of the five participating clusters in FOCUS. This methodology will considerably ease the process of creating cluster thus maximizing the possibilities of increasing the impact of ‘exploiting’ cross-project synergies (“To-be”).
4. Deliver a model and associated methodology to ensure industrial exploitation and industrial take-up for future projects including guidelines for all stakeholders including the European Commission, project initiators and partners (“To-be”).
The final outcome of Focus will be:
• FOCUS model for clustering and industrial exploitation known at relevant stakeholders • Methodology for clustering • Methodology for industrial exploitation & take-up • Lesson learnt from the existing clusters
|D1.4 Roadmap Hi-Micro cluster (activities, awareness, FoF priorities and take ups)||Documents, reports||2018-12-10 19:55:47|
|D1.5 Roadmap Maintenance and Support cluster (activities, awareness, FoF priorities and take ups)||Documents, reports||2018-12-10 19:55:31|
|D3.3. FOCUS approach for best use of projectsâ€™ outcomes by dissemination and exploitation||Documents, reports||2018-12-10 19:55:09|
|D2.2 Methodology for industrial exploitation & take-up||Documents, reports||2018-12-10 19:55:08|
|D1.1 Roadmap ZDM cluster (activities, awareness, FoF priorities and take ups)||Documents, reports||2018-12-10 19:55:16|
|D1.2 Roadmap Robotics cluster (activities, awareness, FoF priorities and take ups)||Documents, reports||2018-12-10 19:55:21|
|D4.3 Advisory Board and Expert report Summary||Documents, reports||2018-12-10 19:55:10|
|D3.2 Execution of activities as set in communication and dissemination plan||Websites, patent fillings, videos etc.||2018-12-10 19:55:25|
|D2.1 Methodology for clustering||Documents, reports||2018-12-10 19:55:37|
|D1.6 Lessons learnt, summary and synergies of cluster reports||Documents, reports||2018-12-10 19:55:54|
|D1.8 Focus Roadmap, Summary Establishing continuation of clusters||Documents, reports||2018-12-10 19:55:55|
|D1.3 Roadmap Clean Factory cluster (activities, awareness, FoF priorities and take ups)||Documents, reports||2018-12-10 19:55:41|
|D1.7 IPR Management and standardization, achievements and results from clusters||Documents, reports||2018-12-10 19:41:54|
Take a look to the deliverables list in detail: detailed list of FOCUS deliverables.
Are you the coordinator (or a participant) of this project? Plaese send me more information about the "FOCUS" project.
For instance: the website url (it has not provided by EU-opendata yet), the logo, a more detailed description of the project (in plain text as a rtf file or a word file), some pictures (as picture files, not embedded into any word file), twitter account, linkedin page, etc.
Send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and I put them in your project's page as son as possible.
Thanks. And then put a link of this page into your project's website.
The information about "FOCUS" are provided by the European Opendata Portal: CORDIS opendata.