Explore the words cloud of the Foresight project. It provides you a very rough idea of what is the project "Foresight" about.
The following table provides information about the project.
MACHINE PROGNOSTICS AS
|Coordinator Country||Norway [NO]|
|Total cost||71˙429 €|
|EC max contribution||50˙000 € (70%)|
1. H2020-EU.3. (PRIORITY 'Societal challenges)
2. H2020-EU.2.3. (INDUSTRIAL LEADERSHIP - Innovation In SMEs)
3. H2020-EU.2.1. (INDUSTRIAL LEADERSHIP - Leadership in enabling and industrial technologies)
|Duration (year-month-day)||from 2019-04-01 to 2019-09-30|
Take a look of project's partnership.
|1||MACHINE PROGNOSTICS AS||NO (GRIMSTAD)||coordinator||50˙000.00|
Maintenance processes applied on vessels and offshore platforms are obsolete. The technologies commonly applied to monitor machinery generate Gigabytes of technical data, requiring an expert to process it. Data cannot be handled by real-time monitoring services onshore, as the data connections available offshore are not designed for such flows. As a result, only 2% of the Mobile Drilling Units (MODUs) fleet in operation nowadays implement a real-time machinery monitoring, while the other 98% apply the out-dated Time-Based Maintenance (TBM) model. TBM increases lifecycle costs due to unexpected downtimes, higher labour costs and waste of parts in working condition. MODUs and platforms are bearing today unnecessary and excessive costs due to inefficient maintenance, even human injuries or environmental catastrophes are more likely to happen due to unmaintained machinery. Our technology provides to vessels’ and platforms’ crews the possibility to monitor machinery health in real-time, allowing them to forecast and undertake the most appropriate actions. Foresight’s hardware is composed mainly by vibration monitoring equipment, that grant an easy installation onto any type of machinery. Foresight’s sensors continuously monitor the machinery, collect data, process them to reduce the size of the data packets and send them to the software on the cloud. Foresight Machine Learning (ML) module holistically processes the data gathered by sensors, synthesizing them into a comprehensive Health Index. It outperforms competitors in speed and reliability and is able to autonomously adapt and tailor its calculations on each machinery nominal behaviour. Foresight relieves vessels and platforms maintenance costs by: (1) lowering the number of sensors needed; (2) reducing data communication needs; (3) removing the need for a technical expert onboard (4) minimising unexpected downtimes; (5) avoiding replacement of sound parts.
Are you the coordinator (or a participant) of this project? Plaese send me more information about the "FORESIGHT" project.
For instance: the website url (it has not provided by EU-opendata yet), the logo, a more detailed description of the project (in plain text as a rtf file or a word file), some pictures (as picture files, not embedded into any word file), twitter account, linkedin page, etc.
Send me an email (email@example.com) and I put them in your project's page as son as possible.
Thanks. And then put a link of this page into your project's website.
The information about "FORESIGHT" are provided by the European Opendata Portal: CORDIS opendata.
Dyme gives its users complete control over their financial situation. The Dyme application provides insight into users’ spending and subscriptions, and lets users cancel, negotiate, or switch any contRead More
ADVANCED TREATMENT OF CONTAMINATED SOILRead More
Disruptive technology for the identification, quantification and prediction of the evolution of damages in civil engineering structures that increases safety while reducing maintenance costs.Read More