Explore the words cloud of the FCHgo project. It provides you a very rough idea of what is the project "FCHgo" about.
The following table provides information about the project.
UNIVERSITA DEGLI STUDI DI MODENA E REGGIO EMILIA
|Coordinator Country||Italy [IT]|
|Total cost||502˙498 €|
|EC max contribution||502˙498 € (100%)|
1. H2020-EU.22.214.171.124. (Increase the energy efficiency of production of hydrogen mainly from water electrolysis and renewable sources while reducing operating and capital costs, so that the combined system of the hydrogen production and the conversion using the fuel cell system...)
2. H2020-EU.126.96.36.199. (Demonstrate on a large scale the feasibility of using hydrogen to support integration of renewable energy sources into the energy systems, including through its use as a competitive energy storage medium for electricity produced from renewable energy sou...)
3. H2020-EU.188.8.131.52. (Reduce the use of the EU defined "Critical raw materials", for instance through low platinum or platinum free resources and through recycling or reducing or avoiding the use of rare earth elements)
4. H2020-EU.184.108.40.206. (Increase the electrical efficiency and the durability of the different fuel cells used for power production to levels which can compete with conventional technologies, while reducing costs)
5. H2020-EU.220.127.116.11. (Reduce the production cost of fuel cell systems to be used in transport applications, while increasing their lifetime to levels which can compete with conventional technologies)
|Duration (year-month-day)||from 2019-01-01 to 2020-12-31|
Take a look of project's partnership.
|1||UNIVERSITA DEGLI STUDI DI MODENA E REGGIO EMILIA||IT (MODENA)||coordinator||130˙770.00|
|2||STEINBEIS 2I GMBH||DE (STUTTGART)||participant||90˙650.00|
|3||InEuropa srl||IT (MODENA)||participant||70˙000.00|
|4||UNIWERSYTET MIKOLAJA KOPERNIKA W TORUNIU||PL (TORUN)||participant||69˙167.00|
|5||ZURCHER HOCHSCHULE FUR ANGEWANDTE WISSENSCHAFTEN||CH (WINTERTHUR)||participant||63˙753.00|
|6||DANMARKS TEKNISKE UNIVERSITET||DK (KGS LYNGBY)||participant||59˙407.00|
|7||LIBERA UNIVERSITA DI BOLZANO||IT (BOLZANO)||participant||18˙750.00|
FCH have a central role to play in the development of renewable energy sources and, consequently, in the reduction of environmental damage caused by conventional energy sources such coal or oil. A dedicated model of education is needed, especially one directed at the coming generations, in order to make the ecological thinking a fundamental part of our culture and habits, in the context of the industrial priorities in this field. Working out such forms of education is the purpose of FCHgo. Along the project, a wide activity of dissemination of a toolkit for teachers and pupils at the primary and secondary school level will be realized, ensuring technical and pedagogical excellence. Our methodological approach - takes into account the cognitive tools of pupils at various stages of development - uses different forms of expression by employing narrative forms of communication and - includes the presence of stakeholders and industries active in the field, to tell the stories of successful applications and fostering careers in this field. FCHgo will result in a set of tools, namely: an educational toolkit with narrative explanations of the technology, its functioning and applications, translated in 10 European languages; a website as connecting point for all the users and containing a wiki-space; a set of workshops in the classrooms of 6 countries, involving pupils from 8 to 18 to test and improve upon the materials and set the indicators for the activities’ evaluation; the first edition of an annual award to the best idea/solution to employ FCH, including an award ceremony; a final guideline describing an educational program delivery model, linked to priorities defined by industry.
Are you the coordinator (or a participant) of this project? Plaese send me more information about the "FCHGO" project.
For instance: the website url (it has not provided by EU-opendata yet), the logo, a more detailed description of the project (in plain text as a rtf file or a word file), some pictures (as picture files, not embedded into any word file), twitter account, linkedin page, etc.
Send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and I put them in your project's page as son as possible.
Thanks. And then put a link of this page into your project's website.
The information about "FCHGO" are provided by the European Opendata Portal: CORDIS opendata.