Explore the words cloud of the Ren-on-Bill project. It provides you a very rough idea of what is the project "Ren-on-Bill" about.
The following table provides information about the project.
CREARA CONSULTORES SL
|Coordinator Country||Spain [ES]|
|Total cost||1˙661˙872 €|
|EC max contribution||1˙661˙872 € (100%)|
1. H2020-EU.3.3.7. (Market uptake of energy innovation - building on Intelligent Energy Europe)
2. H2020-EU.3.3.1. (Reducing energy consumption and carbon foorpint by smart and sustainable use)
|Duration (year-month-day)||from 2019-05-01 to 2022-04-30|
Take a look of project's partnership.
|1||CREARA CONSULTORES SL||ES (MADRID)||coordinator||373˙750.00|
|2||BUILDINGS PERFORMANCE INSTITUTE EUROPE ASBL||BE (BRUXELLES)||participant||316˙260.00|
|3||ADELPHI RESEARCH GEMEINNUTZIGE GMBH||DE (BERLIN)||participant||278˙750.00|
|4||UNIVERSITA DEGLI STUDI DI GENOVA||IT (GENOVA)||participant||162˙175.00|
|5||FENIE ENERGIA SA||ES (MADRID)||participant||143˙800.00|
|6||BLUENERGY GROUP SPA||IT (UDINE)||participant||118˙087.00|
|7||EPTA PRIME S.R.L||IT (ROMA)||participant||116˙425.00|
|8||LIETUVOS ENERGETIKOS INSTITUTAS||LT (KAUNAS)||participant||81˙125.00|
|9||KAUNO ENERGIJA AB||LT (KAUNAS)||participant||71˙500.00|
Ren-on-Bill’s overall objective is to scale up investments towards deep energy renovations (ER) of residential buildings by promoting the development and implementation of On-Bill Financing schemes, based on the cooperation between energy utilities and financial institutions.
On-Bill Financing (OBF) is a method of financing ER investments that draws on utility bills as repayment vehicle. OBF has been in use for more than 30 years, and it is especially widespread in the USA and Canada, where it significantly drives the building renovation market, with over 1 billion $ investments reached by 2013. Compared to traditional loans, default rates have been found to be lower, thus making OBF a lower risk instrument for investors. In Europe, although a few attempts have been made, OBF has not yet had a significant impact on the residential energy efficiency building renovation market.
In detail, the project will:
- Analyse and define the residential building ER and OBF market context to enable replication of suitable OBF schemes across Europe;
- Engage key stakeholders (in particular energy utilities, financial institutions, representatives of the final user and ER market side) through national stakeholder platforms;
- Develop tools to structure the residential sector’s ER financing demand allowing allows utilities and financial institutions to assess ER investments based on a transparent methodology and to bundle investments accordingly;
- Develop suitable utility business models for the deployment of deep energy renovation OBF schemes for residential buildings in Europe;
- Implement selected OBF business models at the 3 Ren-on-Bill partner utilities through a collaboration for strategic development of pilot on-bill financing schemes;
- Exploit the insights gained over the project horizon to support European-wide dissemination of knowledge on OBF schemes towards utilities, financial institutions and policy-makers.
Are you the coordinator (or a participant) of this project? Plaese send me more information about the "REN-ON-BILL" project.
For instance: the website url (it has not provided by EU-opendata yet), the logo, a more detailed description of the project (in plain text as a rtf file or a word file), some pictures (as picture files, not embedded into any word file), twitter account, linkedin page, etc.
Send me an email (email@example.com) and I put them in your project's page as son as possible.
Thanks. And then put a link of this page into your project's website.
The information about "REN-ON-BILL" are provided by the European Opendata Portal: CORDIS opendata.