Explore the words cloud of the Be-IoT project. It provides you a very rough idea of what is the project "Be-IoT" about.
The following table provides information about the project.
|Coordinator Country||Germany [DE]|
|Total cost||1˙041˙073 €|
|EC max contribution||1˙041˙073 € (100%)|
1. H2020-EU.2.1.1. (INDUSTRIAL LEADERSHIP - Leadership in enabling and industrial technologies - Information and Communication Technologies (ICT))
|Duration (year-month-day)||from 2016-01-01 to 2017-12-31|
Take a look of project's partnership.
|1||ETVENTURE GMBH||DE (BERLIN)||coordinator||542˙415.00|
|2||FRAUNHOFER GESELLSCHAFT ZUR FOERDERUNG DER ANGEWANDTEN FORSCHUNG E.V.||DE (MUNCHEN)||participant||228˙237.00|
|3||RISE ACREO AB||SE (KISTA)||participant||96˙680.00|
|4||DAN YOSSI||IL (KFAR SABA)||participant||91˙275.00|
|5||FAUBOURG NUMERIQUE SERVICES ET OBJETS CONNECTES||FR (SAINT-QUENTIN)||participant||82˙465.00|
The project IoTBe will be proposed as a support action run by the consortium with the partners etventure, Fraunhofer IAIS, Faubourg Numérique, Acreo Swedish ICT and Challengy Israel. Our vision is to build a broad and vibrant ecosystem around the pilot projects that increase the collaboration between them, generates economic impact through new innovative business models and creates trust in the internet of things by transparent information about social challenges such as privacy and security implications.
We will reach this vision by focussing on following five objectives:
- We will support the collaboration and knowledge exchange between pilots and other relevant EU-projects (e.g. FIWARE).
- We will build the bridge between pilots and relevant stakeholders (e.g. potential customers such as European small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs), entrepreneurs and developers, but also researchers and policy makers) and thus expand the ecosystem further.
- We will set the ground for upcoming business building activities by creating awareness and also by facilitating and fostering societal acceptance (e.g. by running a variety of innovation activities).
- Building on the above mentioned developments we will set the ground for the development of concrete new customer-oriented businesses based on the emerging pilots. Those business models will be derived through a proven systematic user centric ideation and validation process increasing the market acceptance and success rate of these business models. The emerging new businesses shall have a substantial economic impact in Europe.
- We will pave the way for future advances within IoT: We will write a whitepaper that explains, describes and collects the most promising future standards from pilots and distribute these to relevant parties. We will use the consortium existing academies for education activities (e.g. Fraunhofer academy or etventure Berlin School of Digital Business).
|Report on the outcomes of the IoT-EPI Community Events (stakeholder event and Challenge) Berlin 2017||Documents, reports||2019-05-30 17:25:06|
|Report on Business Building potentials for all 7 projects||Documents, reports||2019-05-30 17:24:58|
|Interims Report on results of communication activities||Documents, reports||2019-05-30 17:25:07|
|Publish â€œglossy IoT-EPI brochureâ€ which contains information such as core strengths, success cases, tech assets||Open Research Data Pilot||2019-05-30 17:25:03|
|Launch of common Submission and Community platform for Open Calls||Websites, patent fillings, videos etc.||2019-05-30 17:25:06|
|Final Publication of Innovation Hubs Europe Report||Websites, patent fillings, videos etc.||2019-05-30 17:25:00|
|Interim Report on RIAs collaboration activities||Documents, reports||2019-05-30 17:25:07|
|Launching and populating IoT-EPI GitHub Account to enable the discussion and documentation of common components||Documents, reports||2019-05-30 17:25:02|
|Final report on RIAs collaboration activities||Documents, reports||2019-05-30 17:25:04|
|Report on outcome of stakeholder activities // New: Report: â€œBest practices for engaging with local communitiesâ€ (IoT-EPI Tool Kit)||Documents, reports||2019-05-30 17:25:07|
|Publish IoT-EPI Trust & Security checklist||Documents, reports||2019-05-30 17:24:58|
|Further Implementation of IoT-EPI ecosystem information in IoT-EPI Browser (related initiatives and organisations)||Documents, reports||2019-05-30 17:25:00|
|Set up of project website||Websites, patent fillings, videos etc.||2019-05-30 17:42:17|
|Report on results of surveys, derived learnings and work plan adjustments||Documents, reports||2019-05-30 17:42:20|
|Data Management Plan||Documents, reports||2019-05-30 17:42:21|
Take a look to the deliverables list in detail: detailed list of Be-IoT deliverables.
Are you the coordinator (or a participant) of this project? Plaese send me more information about the "BE-IOT" project.
For instance: the website url (it has not provided by EU-opendata yet), the logo, a more detailed description of the project (in plain text as a rtf file or a word file), some pictures (as picture files, not embedded into any word file), twitter account, linkedin page, etc.
Send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and I put them in your project's page as son as possible.
Thanks. And then put a link of this page into your project's website.
The information about "BE-IOT" are provided by the European Opendata Portal: CORDIS opendata.