Explore the words cloud of the MOMENTUM project. It provides you a very rough idea of what is the project "MOMENTUM" about.
The following table provides information about the project.
ATSORA SP ZOO
|Coordinator Country||Poland [PL]|
|Total cost||71˙429 €|
|EC max contribution||50˙000 € (70%)|
1. H2020-EU.2.1.1. (INDUSTRIAL LEADERSHIP - Leadership in enabling and industrial technologies - Information and Communication Technologies (ICT))
2. H2020-EU.2.3.1. (Mainstreaming SME support, especially through a dedicated instrument)
|Duration (year-month-day)||from 2015-09-01 to 2016-02-29|
Take a look of project's partnership.
MOMENTUM is a virtual and mobile CFO platform fthat helps Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) ensure financial liquidity and growth on EU market.
MOMENTUM is an innovative online and mobile platform for registered SMEs. The Platform can be accessed on mobile platforms (iOS and Android), as a separate SaaS (Software as a Service) on the Atsora website or directly from the bank website (as an extension of electronic banking).
The most important features of MOMENTUM platform:
1) seamlessly integrated with bank account, online accounting and other SaaS business applications in order to provide real-time view on business and help with day-by-day decisions
2) simplifing business planning, budgeting, forecasting and performance tracking for small businesses and startups
3) enabling user to set business goals, compare performance to industry benchmarks and see all key numbers in an easy-to-use dashboard, so he knows exactly what's going on in his business
The Platform integrates together SMEs and business partners (banks and other medium and large enterprises providing a wide spectrum of services and products to the SME segment).
Integration with banks is an important part of the system. The entrepreneur can decide to provide more information about his business to the bank and receive thereby easier access to finance on potentially better conditions.
Therefore, the result of the implementation MOMENTUM platform on the European market will be facilitated access to finance for SMEs.
In the opinion of the applicant, use of the proposed application should improve conditions for the implementation of new technological, organizational and marketing actions, which is contributing to meeting the objectives set by the EU to stimulate innovation activities of SMEs.
Are you the coordinator (or a participant) of this project? Plaese send me more information about the "MOMENTUM" project.
For instance: the website url (it has not provided by EU-opendata yet), the logo, a more detailed description of the project (in plain text as a rtf file or a word file), some pictures (as picture files, not embedded into any word file), twitter account, linkedin page, etc.
Send me an email (email@example.com) and I put them in your project's page as son as possible.
Thanks. And then put a link of this page into your project's website.
The information about "MOMENTUM" are provided by the European Opendata Portal: CORDIS opendata.
In-Memory Computing and Artificial Intelligence Platform for Building Next Generation Enterprise SoftwareRead More
ScanVid - One-Click Integrated Access to Product-related Digital ContentRead More
SME LOYALISER: fostering SME retailers through LOYALty Integrated SERvicesRead More